Host Information: The R@H Portal
Our team stay in touch with you throughout your hosting journey. We need to share information about guests in a confidential and secure way.
We communicate with our home visitors securely too so that they can receive details of home visits they will be carrying out, and send the report from the home visit to us.
In order to receive this information, hosts and home visitors are given access to a secure portal. We will send you the access link via email, once you have registered.
Below is a slideshow with an overview of the login process. There is a link to the portal as part of the slideshow – but you can also find this link in the footer of all pages on the website.
Please note that you will not be able to log in to the portal link below until you have accepted the invitation that was sent to you at the email address you used to register with us.
Once you click the ‘Accept Invitation’ link you will be directed to a new Microsoft sign-in page. You should see the email address you have been invited with.
Please ensure you have signed out of any other log-ins connected with the Microsoft sign-in page.
Troubleshooting tips for using our portal
- The portal works best on a computer rather than a phone or tablet.
- If you are able to access the portal, but seeing a blank page, clear your browser and try again.
- Make sure you check your spam or junk folder for an email from ‘email@example.com’ with the subject “Microsoft Invitations on behalf of Refugees at Home”.
- Your initial invitation to the portal will expire so please accept as soon as possible
- Once you have successfully accepted your invitation, use the link on this page and in the footer of our website to access the portal.
- Please make sure you are using the email address you gave us when you originally registered with us
If you cannot log in to the portal after following the above steps, please contact our team on firstname.lastname@example.org